Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nice Try Mamma

" Why the fuck is he staring at me?". It was him, The Hammer. "Dude, thats The Hammer. Thats Eddie's brother man. You need to get out of here. Now!!". "Yeah, but why the fuck is he staring at me? Tell him I'm straight, I am not intersted...ha ha ha". "This is not funny Marcus! You killed his fucking brother man and now he's here, with a fucking shotgun in his hand. We got to leave now Marcus, before he puts a bullet through your head".

Too much blood had spilled already. This had to stop. Somewhere, sometime and somehow. "Well then, he couldn't have picked a better place and time, right?". "You scared?". "You know I got your back man, but we got no ammo". "I know your scared, you chicken shit and I want you out of here. I dragged you into this, but I wont let you die in this mess. Get out off here Leo!". "You draged me in too deep Marcus". "Well, now I'm setting you free, get the fuck out off here Leo"

Lock and Load. One shot in the air. Fear and panic, every one rushes out screaming. Everyone, except Marcus and Leo. "Who the fuck is Marcus Babble?". "Wo! Look who's here? If it isn't The Hammer, who just lost his pin head of a brother. So, whats your daddy called? Tool bag?...ha ha ha" "Yea, I killed your fucking brother. You want to know why?"

"Do I want to know why?... NO!". BANG BANG BANG. Two shots to the body, one to the head. "Marcus!!". Pistol out. BANG BANG. Two shots to the head. The Hammer falls.

The police finally arrive at the scene- NYPD. "Good job officer. We finally got the bastards". "Get me out of here sarge."

"Justin, lower the volume please! I am trying to watch my malayalam movie here. And why do you watch such dishum dishum kind of movies. Watch the news, atleast you will learn something which will help you later in life."

"But Mamma, like your Malayalm movies have a lot to offer". She walks away, shaking her head hopelessly.

Among the many fought Mother-Son arguments, this round went to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u never fail to amuse ur readers do u? :)

Jerry Sebastian said...

hee! Nope;)